Felt Mitten Ornaments (A felt over-share, perhaps?)



Okay, okay, I know you have seen enough felt for peppermint's sake!

But since that's what on the menu this week, you get to see more. more. more. felt ornaments!

Mittens this time.

It all started with some of these...


Garnished with a bit of this and a bit of that...

(remember that bin of trims from way back?)


And sewn all together with love... 








If you make some (and how could you not after witnessing their cuteness?) don't forget the name and date on the back.

It's all in the details, my friends.  All in the details.

P.S. My inspiration came from these mitten ornaments on Etsy which are MUCH cuter.   I love the colors you can get in wool felt!
P.S.S. Family members who read this blog may or may not be getting something similar to this....however, if I know you follow....your's isn't here :o)

Comments

Popular Posts