The Ultimate Thrifty Snipper Find

Tell everyone you know that you love to sew and that you are looking for cheap sewing supplies!  Because someday, somewhere, somebody is going to see something wonderful and think of you.  And should that somebody be your mother, she might just fork over $4 for it and buy it on the spot.


Doesn't it make your heart go pitter patter?  You might not be able to tell, but this bin of trims and lace is GINORMOUS.  We are well on our way to having the greatest granny stash of sewing supplies you've ever seen!

When my mother brought me her purchase, I finished my husband's birthday cake, left her the kids, and rushed right back over to the estate sale where she found it.  I scored a grocery bag full of bias tape, vintage Barbie clothing patterns, and some other random stuff I'll have to post about later.  Then I saw a room full of very creepy dolls for sale and I ran for my life.

Comments

Popular Posts