Collecting Inspiration In Evernote


If you haven't heard of it, Evernote is a rather fascinating free online service where you can journal or take notes or 'clip' things off of the web.

It's PERFECT, and let me say it again, PERFECT for storing sewing ideas while browsing online.  I consider it my online version of snipping pages out of a magazine.

There is a little bookmark/logo thing you can install at the top of your browser and when you see a webpage or a picture that inspires you, all you have to do is click on the logo and "Clip to Evernote."  You can clip the whole page or just the pic and web address.  You can add comments.  You can choose what 'folder' to put it in and sort it or what-have-you.

Needless to say, as I've browsed around this Christmas, I've created a "Christmas 2011" folder in Evernote and clipped away to my little heart's content.

Comments

Popular Posts