Whimsical Prints I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Um, Paris.  Enough said.

Paris In White, LAmour de la Vie Collection by Hoodie
Dots are timeless.  Timeless!

Dots in Aquared by Riley Blake Designs
I have plans for this one, friends.  Plans.

Ice Cream In Teal, Fly a Kite Collection by October Afternoon
I'm a sucker for this shade of blue.  And also for aprons.

Cake Mix In Spring in Everything Nice Collection by Pink Light Design
Then of course, there is the chevron bandwagon, which I must jump on.

Zig Zag Stripe In Bright, Remix Collection by Ann Kelle
Last but not least, you can never have enough wrens in your life.

Mama Birds in Mandarin, Wrenly Collection by Valori Wells
* The links are to an online fabric store called Hawthorne Threads.  I haven't had the chance to order from them yet, but they have an amazing selection and few other things I dig.  First, they make it very easy to navigate their website.  I especially like the fact that you can see different colorways.  Secondly, they cut yardage as small as 1/8th instead of the standard 1/2 yard minimum (UPDATE:  Never mind!  Looks like the minimum is 1/2 yard, but you can buy by 1/8th increments after that). Third, their shipping is more reasonable than I've seen elsewhere.  Can't wait to find an excuse to buy...

Comments

Popular Posts