Pretty Scraps

I had a large selection of snaggly fabrics. You know, oddly shaped yardage from old projects.  My pile of leftovers was a veritable treasure trove of un-usable tails and hanging-by-a-thread scraps.  Some people are smart and trim up their leftover fabric before they put it away.  I'm not one of those people.


I have this problem.  There are those who see a 4x5 inch piece of fabric and think trash.  Whereas, I see a free Barbie pencil skirt.  Needless to say, I find it difficult to let go.  Anywho, here's my quickie solution for the pieces of fabric that fall somewhere between the fold-it-on-the-shelf category and the for-heaven's-sake-throw-it-away category.

Duh, duh, dut, da:


Extra large picture, just for you!  Never said it was pretty.  Did I mention it was free?  And it's got a handle, so that's something.


The only problem we have here is that it is almost full.

No matter.  We go through milk jugs like water around here.  Water jugs too, come to mention it.

p.s.  I really am sewing.  Really.  I promise.  Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts