My To Do List

Well, I'm not gonna lie, I tend to sew what I feel like sewing, when I feel like sewing it, but for kicks and giggles here is a post about what I should be working on.

1)  Kid's room curtains.  Two of them.  I have nothing in my stash that inspires me and the fabric store is off limits, so there is that.


Liz, you ask, is that a piece of masking tape hanging off of the bottom of your shade?  Why yes, yes it is.  Holds that sucker right against the wall the way I like it!  Sun, you stay away from my sleeping babies...

2)  Zippers in the back cushion covers on my couch.


I know you have this couch too.  Everybody does.  Art Van Furniture must have made a killing.  On mine, the seat cushion covers are removable, but the top cushion covers are not removable and boy do I want to remedy the problem right quick.  Seven years and three kids later, I have GOT to get those puppies in the washer.  It's going to take some work because the inner cushion is all crumbly and yuck.  But do it, I must.  Anyone have a suggestion on where to buy the zippers?

3)  Bed skirt for the crib.


I had one.  Somewhere.  Gosh I hate it when I lose stuff.  I have a large print fabric from IKEA in my stash that I was saving for a something fun, but it will have to go to this.  I forgot to take a picture of it for you, but I think you'll find it cute.  Has a bit of purple in it too.

4)  Felt food for this toy stand:


Using this as inspiration and also checking out the cool kids on Etsy.


I'm actually almost done with this project, 'cuz it's fun and I like to do fun things.  You know I'll post when it's all done.  Let me tell ya, so far these sweet treats are delish!

5)  Last but not least, I want to throw together some fun girly clothes out of old t-shirts and stained stuff I found during last week's summer wardrobe switcheroo.


Most of it is knit, which I'm not afraid to tell you, scares me a bit.  What I really want to do is figure out how to make a tiered skirt for myself out of old men's t-shirts.  Or possibly even a tiered short sleeve dress.  Hmmmm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that, my dear friends, is my to-do list.  Good thing nothing (except the felt food) has a deadline, because I've been seeing a lot of this lately:


Not so much of this:


No worries, though.

It's all good.

Comments

Popular Posts