Closet Curtain Follow-Up

Interestingly enough, the Making Space - Closet Curtains post consistently gets more hits than any other post around here.  I hope it has been helpful!  Yesterday, I finally put hooks on the sides of the closet to keep the curtains back when we need to get into the closet, so I thought I'd share what I decided to use.

Now,  I was going to use something all pretty and nice, but then....I didn't.   Are you ready for this?


Yes.  It is what you think it is.  It is a "re-purposed" hanger.  Is it lovely?  Nope.  Inspiring?  Nope.  Free?  Most certainly!

I'm assuming all of my readers have a bit more class than I do, but on the off chance one or two of you needs a temporary and/or free solution to a closet-curtain-opening-problem, here you have it!  Don't worry, it's on the inside of the closet where you can only barely see it from the outside.



Probably should have used screws to put it up, but nails held it and that was good enough for me.

Sorry to disappoint, but I will not be posting any pictures of my open closet curtains!  The content of said closet is....well...better left to the imagination!  Let's just say I won't be winning awards for closet organization anytime soon.


Comments

Popular Posts