Dress design for Shabby Apple dresses.

Update:  This dress design was entered in the fall 2010 Shabby Apple dress design contest.  The top fifteen dress entries were put up for a public vote and the winner's dress was created for their spring line.  My dress made it into the final fifteen.

Dress design for Shabby Apple dresses.




This dress is inspired by the feeling of the first spring day.  The feeling of finally pulling off the layers and feeling your own skin again.


Simple, natural, romantic.




100% Polyester Microfiber

photos by Luke Kuschel

Comments

  1. Um yes, that last photo is "the Magnum." I couldn't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like one in red please.....or any color. Good luck on Friday!! I'll be watching for the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice design details! Especially the v detail and pleats on the back, very clever and flattering.
    I also like your sleeves with the gathered edge on the bottom, very couture of you!

    Congrats on making final 15!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts