THE RESULTS ARE IN!


The moment we've all been waiting for has finally arrived!

The winner of the scrumptious felt treats is...

let's look at those treats again, shall we?



Drum roll please...




KATE!
Congratulations!

Kate, if your email is gkateg, send me a message at twoplusroo@gmail.com with your address so I can pop your goodies in the mail!

But wait!  There's more!

I'm sorry to announce that I will not be starting another giveaway today for these fabulous felt hearts.


But don't be dismayed!  I've gone ahead and picked a second winner from this giveaway.
A runner up, if you will.

And the runner up winner of 13 handmade hearts is...


Marie R.!

(I know where you live my dear :o)


Thank you to all who participated!

This has been a bit too much fun for me and I'm afraid of what I might give away next to fuel my budding addiction!

Comments

Popular Posts