Caddy Sack

Anyone else have a car console that insists on looking something like this?


Yeah, me neither.

Well, okay fine, I used to have an embarrassing car caddy, but no more!


Kinda cute, huh?



It's just a sack with a clear vinyl bag inside of it.  Voila - a glorified trash bag for your car.



And it's reversible, too!

Had a little fun switching the fabric for the bottoms.


I may or may not have messed up the measurements and created it a tad bit too big and I may or may not have shoved it in the caddy anyway and called it good...


Works for me!

BTW, have you seen this fabric before?  It's home decorator fabric I used for demonstration purposes in a beginner sewing class I taught last winter. We made aprons.  (Apron pattern mentioned in this post.)


Yet another reason to love left-over fabric scraps!


And another reason to love sewing - you get to make practical things look pretty.

Comments

Popular Posts