Maternity Jean Make-Over -- Photo Update

Remember how I said I would check back in to let you know of the maternity jeans worked out once the belly got a bit bigger?

Well, they won't fit for too much longer, so quick!  Here are some pics before my derriere requires the next size up.



A belt with these is a definite must because they don't have maternity-specific ease through the seat area.  For me there's still plenty of room in the belly, but the rest of the jeans are getting too tight. 


I'm very tempted to hit up the thrift stores and get a larger pair to alter for the third trimester.  I love the feel and look of "normal" jeans!


Comments

  1. A certain mutual friend of ours who also happens to be my sister-in-law (you know who I'm talking about...) claims that she wore regular Express brand jeans throughout her pregnancy (with assistance of the rubber band around the button method) because they're so stretchy. Now, we all love homegirl, but she can spin a yarn, so take it with a grain of salt, but I thought I'd offer it anyway. My only advice is to be pregnant in a state where it's hot all the time and you only ever wear shorts and skirts, cause those are easier. Except this time around I can't even take my own advice ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Usually my rubberbanding gives out somewhere in the teen weeks. She must have found soooooome stretch :o). But then again, we all "grow" in different directions! Hey -- aren't you due in the summer this time? You might luck out after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So last night I was thinking and I realized we weren't standing in an Express when she told me, so now I'm doubting they were Express and I can't remember what store we were in. Arg - so if you wanna know, you'll have to call/text/facebook her. I'm due in May, but I don't have a lot of jeans since I'm always loosing/gaining weight and never have enough money to buy a new wardrobe! I'm just taking each week as it comes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize you were that far along! Awesome! Isn't that the thing about clothes, especially maternity clothes -- the wardrobe is always lacking somewhere :(. It's a good thing I'm not rich. I'd spend way too much money on clothing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts