Pleased To Meet You!

Hi  and welcome!  I feel like I should introduce myself before I start splashing all manner of sewing silliness across this screen.  After all, you might be wondering what to expect from this chipper snipper.

My thirtieth birthday is right around the corner and my world is full of new beginnings.  My husband and I have filled up the last few years with new jobs, new babies, new homes, and new challenges.  The transitions are never ending and I find myself searching for activities that ground me and keep me sane.  Rediscovering my love of sewing has brought a new joy to my life!  It's not always easy to find sewing time while taking care of my lively little family, so I've learned to be flexible and live by some simple rules.  Here they are in no particular order:

     1.  Life's too short to get sidetracked by perfectionism.
     2.  Make the most of what you've got.
     3.  Seize those gift-making opportunities.
     4.  Help out a friend whenever you can.
     5.  Own some Proverbs 31.
     6.  When the need arises, go ahead and yell at your toys.

I'll be sure to explain them more as I post projects, or maybe during those dreary winter months!  Do you have a sewing philosophy?  I'd love to hear about it and about you!

Comments

Popular Posts