This and That

My trusty Bernina and I have been revisiting some old favorites this week


But more about that another time :o).

I have BIG news friends.  Big news.  For the very first time, EVER, I have purchased fabric and trim online.  

I would love, love, love LOVE to support small town shops like the one I mentioned in the last post, but the sad truth is that I just can't find what I'm looking for around these here parts and with gas shooting up the way it has in the last week, I might as well pay for shipping.  Oooh,  but it is thrilling to browse around a kabillion prints at the click of a button (Fabricworm.com and the Fatquartershop.com = heaven).  I'm still skeptical regarding the success of my online shopping because fabric is a very tactile and visual thing for me.  I want to hold it and drape it and feel  it between my fingertips!  Don't get me started on trying to figure out print scale.  I feel like a kid in the grocery checkout line who can't touch the candy!!!  Too cruel.

Am I the only one who has a love/hate relationship with online fabric shopping? Do you love it?  Hate it?  Good experiences or bad?

Well, I can tell you one thing.  Success or failure, when those packages arrive, it's gonna be Christmas in my house!

Comments

Popular Posts